We’re back again with another standout opportunity, but this time we’ve found something for those who are interested film, TV and the gaming. So if you’re a writer, producer or have had an involvement in a game then look no further. Launched in 2013 through a partnership with Burberry, Breakthrough Brits supports the next-era of British creative talent by selecting up to 20 on and off-screen individuals that have left their mark on the industry.
How Do I Apply?
- Must be aged 18 or over on 1st November 2016.
- You must be a British national and must also reside in the United Kingdom.
- You must be making a name for yourself in the games industry or be a performer or specialise in an area of film and/or TV.
Film & TV
Applicants must have a professional credit on a piece of work that has been or will be:
- theatrically released in the UK;
- broadcast on a UK television channel;
- commissioned and broadcasted by an online broadcaster - between August 2015 and August 2016, or be reasonably expected to be released at the time of application.
If you’re a writer, producer, performer or director – at the time of application you must have completed at least one, but no more than two projects on which you’ve had a lead role.
If you’re from any other craft area , then you must have, at the time of application at least completed one project in which you’ve had a lead or impactful role.
- Have a professional credit on a piece of work that has been, or will be, published or released in the UK between August 2015 and August 2016, or is reasonably expected to be released at the time of application.
- Have completed, at the time of application, at least one project on which you’ve had a lead or impactful.