Kicking off in 1959, Communication Arts holds one of the most respected competitions in the creative industry. Touching on various areas of visual communications which range from design – photography.
Here’s an opportunity for creatives to get involved, as entries are now open for the Communication Arts – Illustration Competition. It’s open to emerging creatives from anywhere in the world, so find out how you can get involved:
Introduce your work to the world:
- This a great chance to get your work critiqued by an established group of art directors, illustrators and designers from various areas of the globe.
- Gain great exposure and have your art distributed worldwide in the Communication Arts Illustration Annual – in print, digital and commarts online.
- Join the ranks of professionals and boost your credibility as an emerging talent in the creative industry.
- Receive the Communication Arts Award of Excellence – prestigious award.
Simply provide these four things:
- Contact details for registration and notification.
- Title and credit for each project.
- Printed copies or digital files of your submission.
- Payment for submission (prices vary.)
Deadline: January 8, 2016
Find out more info here.
Best of luck from here on and may your creative juices flow!
Follow Teardusk to keep up to date with the latest news, opportunities and projects.