The Peckham Levels project is nearly up and ready and with the arrival of London’s latest creative space comes a rise in opportunities. Announced on Friday 6th November (2015), Southwark Council shared that its multi-storey car park will be transformed into an experimental creative community for local artist and entrepreneurs.
The Peckham Levels team have announced its search for artists, makers and entrepreneurs to become part of its creative community. Taking over each and every floor of the car park, dedicating over 40% of its space to art studios, workshops and workspaces for young creative businesses. The remaining floors will give room to a gallery, performance and multi-purpose events space to give creatives and independent food/beverage vendors the opportunity to promote their work and sell products.
This is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs in the early stages of their journey to set-up a business or better yet, take their businesses to new heights with Peckham Levels.
In order to get involved, you must apply via Peckham Levels webpage and complete an application form, operators must provide a full proposal and business plan for 5 years of operation, along with a 5-year financial projection.
Proposals should include:
- Specific selection of the chosen space/s
- Clear outline of the concept and plans for use of the space
- Description of services offered
- Evidence of market research and competitor analysis
- Business model and pricing strategy
- Initial sketches of the spaces design
- Approach to operation of the space
- Explanation of ethos
- Proposed contribution to Community Investment Scheme
- Financial appraisal and 5-year forecasts
Phase 1 Levels 01, 02 – Application Close: 12th June (Midnight)
Phase 2 Levels 03, 04 – Application Close: 26th June (Midnight)
Phase 3 Levels 05, 06, -01 – Application Close: 10th July (Midnight)