Our friends over at Print Club London have an internship on offer
Fancy a career in screen printing well look no further! The Teardusk team are always on the hunt for the best opportunities and internships and this one is truly one not to be missed. Print Club London are home to some of the best artists and illustrators in town so get applying!
Print Club London are on the hunt out for a recent graduate or practicing artist to come and join them at their studio in Dalston for a two month stay where you can refine your printing skills, work in a creative desk space and receive guidance from their top printers! Culminating in an exhibition featuring the work you make with us in their recently reopened gallery space.
How can I apply you ask?? Its easy! They would like to know a little bit about yourself and your work. Get us excited about meeting you and tell us about the work you’d want to make with us. Then we would also like a CV along with a pdf (no bigger than 3mb) with some examples of your printed work as well as links to any websites or blogs too.
What’s on offer from the print-ern-ship:
- Two months print studio access.
- Two months free desk space in one of our creative studios.
- A tutor led session each week
- Portfolio advice
- An exhibition in our gallery alongside one other apprentice.
During your time with Print Club London you will be required to:
- Produce a minimum of 5 new pieces exclusively to be sold with us
- Assist in the studios.
- Write a weekly roundup of your experience and skills learnt for our blog.
- Work to a high standard of work and show enthusiasm and commitment.
- Degree or similar level education in relevant subject
- Good screen printing experience
Please send all entries to email@example.com
1st February 2016